Free dinners daily for displaced restaurant workers
Chef Edward Lee and the Restaurant Workers Relief Program are providing daily meals.
- Dinner Pickup @ 915 F Street NW, Washington, DC
- 7 nights a week
- Pickup times 5pm-8:30pm nightly
- Bring ID and some identifying paperwork to prove recent restaurant employment (paystub).
- Staff will organize orderly and compliant service, allowing small groups to enter and pickup dinner.
- Offering 200-300 meals nightly, first-come, first-served.
To donate supplies: contact [email protected]
To donate funds: http://www.leeinitiative.org